I haven’t been on tumblr for a while but here’s a catch up on what i’ve been up to.
So lately i’ve had a pretty hectik week.
Tuesday 08.05.2012 - Girls Opens European Handball Tournament.
This was proberbly one of the best sporting events I have played in. It was such a fun day! Although it was an hour drive to the venue at Dural. but we had the tunes cranking on the school bus :) Got to school around 7am and it was frezzing cold! Two jumpers on trackies and ugg boots. When we got there the girls and I were pretty nervous. These teams were apparently good as their district plays european handball and we don’t.. We lost our first match, won the next 4 and lost our last one. If we had won our last game we would have made it to the grand final but our girls played their best. I scored quite a lot of goals that day. Scored my best one in the last match. The ball bounced into the D-Fence line and i jumped in and flicked in the goal. haha. I love how my team played really serious but had fun at the same time. Some of the girls we had versed were really competative. We did huddle in a group and prayed to GOD and my coach was next to me and all you could hear was her laughing and looking at everyone.. haha, even though she’s a catholic. But this day was a blast! We mucked around and had laughs quite a few times but when it was game time we were determained! At the end of the day all our bodies were drained out! Proud of my girls and all their effort that they put in! We went pretty good considering that we didn’t train at all for this comp and our district is not a european handball area. and shout out to my amazing PE teacher/coach for trainning us during our breaks, taking care of us and organsing this event. Top coach (Y)
Highlights of this day:
- When my team mate was defending on the D line and she had her hands up and side galloping to the side and all you see is her stacking it. no one even touched her. All you see it someone falling on their side. HAHAHA, omg, everyone on my team stopped what they did and laughed so hard than the opposition team tried to score but our goalie didn’t let it in :L
- When our goalie got hit in the face… hahahaha, our team laughs to much. deadset :L
- When my coach tried to score a goal agasint our team goalie and she missed and everyone gave her shit about it :L haha
- When we mucked around with the other team ‘Fairvale’. They were a pretty hectik team :)
- When the song ‘ASS’ was playing on the school bus and my teacher is just like… change it already. haha
- When my team mate was bouncing the ball at the top bocony and it went over the glass… ahahahahaha, omg, it was one of those you had to be there moments :L biggest dope.
- Played abit of futsual.
I’m pretty sure there were more but i can’t be bothered typing more.
Wednesday 09.05.12 + Thursday 10.05.12 (Athletic’s Carnival)
It was a pretty good 2 days. Even though my body was soo tired from Euro the day before i still managed to succseed these two days. Infact I was ‘Age Champion’ for 15 year old girls.
- High Jump: Tied 2nd
- Javalin: 2nd
- Long Jump: Tied 1st
- 200m: 1st
- Triple Jump: 1st
- 100m: 2nd
- Discus: 3rd
- Hurdles: 1st
- Shot Put: 5th
- 400m: 1st
These two days we’re pretty fun and chilled I guess but my body was so sore and tired. I took an Ice Bath after each day and made sure i ate a lot of carbohydrates and protein.
Friday 11.05.2012 - Soccer Match
On this day my body was all drained out. I was so tired and i have 3 exams this day before my Soccer Match. We versed another school called Ashcroft and we SMASHED them 10 - 1. I was forward and scored 4 goals, Olivia scored 3, Tegan scored 1, Chloe scored 1 and Satali Scored 1 :) Proud of my girls and the effort they put in. It’s a knockout comp so we’re through to the next round. Versing Liverpool Girls this week. Hopefully we can take them out.
So it’s been a pretty intense week for me with exams and sports but it was a pretty good week though :) Hopefully i kick some but in 7-aside soccer tomorrow and Under15s Soccer on Thursday.
Hope you all have a great week.
Take Care :) x